한국컴패션은 전 세계 빈곤한 어린이들을 위하여 변화를 만들어 나가고자 하는 열정과 능력을 가진 분을 모시고자 합니다. 가난 가운데 있는 어린이들의 필요와 양육, 잠재력 등에 대해 바른 인식을 확산시키고, 더 적극적이며 효과적인 방법으로 어린이들의 삶의 변화를 위해 영향력을 끼칠 수 있는 어린이에 대한 옹호자(Advocate)로서의 역할을 담당하시고자 하시는 분은 지금 동참해주세요.
1. Job : Vision Trip Leader
2. Type : Regular
3. Reports to: Director of Tours & Visits Team
4. Major Responsibilities
Vision Trip Leaders plan and lead our vision trips with the current and potential sponsors of Compassion Korea,
casting vision and helping them witness Compassion's ministry on the field and become passionate advocates and supporters of Compassion.
1) Vision Trip Planning
- Organizes vision trips that meet the needs of both the organization and the sponsors, to maximize their field experiences.
- Schedules yearly vision trips
- Follows up with the trip participants’ inquiries (email, phone, SNS etc.)
- Works closely with Tours & Visit team members to prepare the trips (participant recruiting, field communication, budget planning, liquidation, pre-trip orientation meeting, post-trip management)
2) Vision Trip Field Management
- Introduces and casts the vision on Compassion’s ministry during Field visits
- Visits Field Offices, Compassion Children’s centers, Children’s homes
- Interprets between Compassion's children/families and the sponsors in visit
- Leads trip orientations for the participants and sets up ministry partnerships
- Takes care of the participants’ safety and health during the trips
- Takes pictures and videos during trips to develop field stories
- Solve problems in any unforeseen challenges or situations during the visits
3) Be up to date with current situations in our field countries and be able to assess and manage risks.
4) Introduces Compassion's ministry and mobilizes sponsorship through the Compassion Sunday sermons
5) Motivates and engages staff, advocates, (potential) sponsors in Compassion ministry at various meeting occasions
- Dedicated to ministries for children
- Mature in faith and passionate about Compassion's child sponsoship program
Functional Job Competencies
- Demonstrates a servant’s heart
- Detailed and accurate business handling
- Problem solving and crisis management
- Healthy and smooth communication with non/sponsors from diverse background
- Accurate and reasonable communication with in/external stakeholders
- Vision casting and appealing for Compassion ministry
- Excellent interpretation and translation between English and Korean
- Practical use of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable with social media platforms
- Must be a pastor with M.Div. degree
- Willing to commit for 5 to 7 years
- Domestic business trips for vision trip orientation when necessary
- Business trips abroad: expected number of vision trips: 12~15/yearly (range: 6 days and 4 nights ~ 10 days and 8 nights)
- No criminal record
- Must agree with Compassion's Child Protection Policy
6. Core Values
2) Committed to the Church
3) Integrity (Phil. 1:27)
4) Excellence (Col. 3:23)
5) Stewardship (Psalm 24:1)
6) Dignity (Gen. 1:27)
7. Contact : email@example.com
8. How to apply
1) Please submit your resume, personal statement, testimony, and a recommendation from attending church(or proof of church membership)
2) Please write your testimony in English, and the others in Korean (resume, personal statement and your recommendation letter).
1) Application Period : ~ July 5, 2020 by 11:30 pm
2) Results will be announced individually within 10 days from the deadline.
3) Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Online Test - Interviews (Team/HR/Executive)
4) During the team interview session, your presentation will be requested.
* Suppose you are leading a trip orientation for 10-15 minutes, please prepare a PPT presentation (5 slides max) to introduce the trip
- Refer to vision trip introduction in Compassion Korea website
* Trip Itinerary, program details and do’s and don’ts must be included.
* Consider that the trip contains participants of all backgrounds (age, sex, religion etc.)
* Trip Details: 6 days and 5 nights / Iloilo, Philippines